Saturday 30 June 2007

A catch up blog

well since I seem to be getting messages demanding a blog I thought I better oblidge.

Since my last blog Ive been so busy with so many different things that I really didnt have the motivation to write about my life when I was so busy living it.

So the main things that have happened have been the variety show and the general running of the cube.

The Variety Show, for those who dont know, was a show which I "jointly" (yeah right I did all the work) organised with my friend Benji in order to raise money for "Careforce" a charity who places people on year olds in churches across Britain (www.careforce.co.uk)

The 2 weeks before the show was an up and down period with people pulling out all the time and then us ending up with people wanting to be in the show at the last minute. Then the day itself arrived and it was superb. We had a belly dancer, a rock band, a singer, 3 comedians, a couple of amazing children acts, and a few other things (including a certain blogger destroying 2 of his favourite songs). I was the host as well, so was kept very busy keeping the show running.

We raised £280 in total, which we were very pleased with.

After that I could relax - wrong. I then needed to organise a BBQ for the volunteers of the Cube and keep it up and running and do lots of other things.

Il skip to the BBQ which took place in the pouring rain on wednesday and so we ended up having all the meat cooked in oven and playing uno extreme - until 11:10pm! Was great to have them round tho coz it felt like I had a social life - even if it was a work event.

But you dont want to know about work etc, you want to know about me. Well in the last blog I felt crap and had a bad day etc. Over the last couple of weeks Ive had my ups and downs, being so busy has left me drained - The happiest moment was gettin £460 refund from British Gas.

I guess what Id like to say to you all is that you dont know how special you are to me, sometimes you feel like your all I have.

I honestly feel my emotions and feelings are like a rollercoaster and sometimes i wanna get off and sometimes im excited by the bumps etc i see in the distance or have just gone over.

Theres a couple of really special people who have helped keep me sane over the last couple of weeks, but I dont think they know it. One of them is currently waiting for me to write this blog and whilst I dont want to look like Im sucking up to her I want her to know that no matter what life has thrown at her or decisions she has made in the past present or future Gods used them to turn a rock into a diamond - a beautiful one too! So you know who you are (and if you dont then ask me if its you and il confirm it!)

right I just got a message telling me to hurry up so il finish coz this lengthy blog is enough for now.

will do one tomoro on my first day off for 2 weeks! yay

love you all!

Me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there i commented :P xxxx

Her said...

I feel tired for you!

I wish I had something clever to say about the rollercoaster. I suppose you just have to live life the way your happy with. So that when you eventually get off your like 'woah, that was awesome! Whats next?!'
OK, that was crap but it made sense in my head and thats all that matterS!

Rachel said...

*feels sorry for Morety because he had to play Uno Extreme all evening*