Friday 8 June 2007

confessions and messages to you all.

Ive sinned a lot today

Ive been angry coz someone stopped me working this afternoon because they didnt know procedures which have been in place for 2 years.

Ive been jealous of 2 friends being so close and me feeling so far from them

Ive lusted but I wont go there (actually I better say it was over a car or something or some of you may start thinking dodgy thoughts about me)

Ive thought terrible thoughts about both my parents

Ive been incredibly lazy

and well thats enough confessions for today - feel better now.

obviously this isnt my usual type of blog, mainly coz i actually for once dont have anything new or worthwhile to write.

actually there is a few personal messages for people I want to make:-

Cash - everything ive said in the past is true, and I'm praying that your happy and that you find whatever your looking for.

Lil - Smile and remember your life is yours and Gods not anyone elses. ENJOY IT!

Stace - have a great birthday and make sure that boyfriend of yours forces you to celebrate in style!

Bexy - not sure if you read this blog but if you do remember your a valued friend to so many people and they may not know how to show you how special you are - but that doesnt meen they dont see you as a precious gift!

Margo - I miss our mortal enemy fun and games - those were the days. follow your heart and stop using your head so often!

Pilch - from what Ive heard from others blogs and chat in general your a special guy who touches many lives, would love to get to know you better and actually class you as a friend rather than a friend of a friend.

Ann-Marie - I might not know the answers to the questions we both seem to be asking but I know a man who does, and Im sure hes going to tell us them when the time is right - just praying he hurries up lol.

Teebs - I like you too, especially when sometimes you force me to entertain which in turn has sometimes lifted my mood so thankyou - your great!

Kat - Be assured your a great friend and despite the past our future is a great friendship and I cant wait to visit you to prove it lol.

Everyone else - Thankyou - you comments and texts may sometimes appear to you as just a token gesture but they meen a lot. Please continue to comment and if you have my mobile please randomly text - it proves to me that those I care about aint just figments of my imagination - your all grand and special and I wish you all lived nearer coz id love to have you all around.

night night

(normal services will resume tomoro)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, ty morety i always try to smile:) and i should enjoy more instead of worrying wht others think ty , my lil friend hehe

Her said...

Where's my happy birthday? You know some lovely people!!

Unknown said...

Hey Mortuary!!! Thanks for the message. I feel happy cuz that was much nicer than anything I got in the real mail ... just a bank statement. :p Plenty of room for more mortal enemey fun and games. We'll pick a fight some time soon, ok? lol

Follow my heart? But the heart is deceitfully wicked. ;) lol

Sarah said...

hey hun. sorry i havent been around much recently. we really do need to catch up. i need to hear in detail about your dates!!!
x