Friday 15 June 2007

not a fun day

Todays been one of those days, you get them in youth work, those days where at the end of it the only question you want to ask is "whats the point?"

but its nor just in youth work its in life. without going into details friends can be hard work sometimes. I know they are worth it, and I appreciate all my friends but sometimes I wish God created us to be alone instead of with other people.

anyways im being careful what i type coz i dont want to bitch.

then tonight we had no young people - not a single one!

whats the point?

anyways Im praying that tomoro I wake up in a better mood coz I do prefer myself when im happy etc and i think most of you lot do too!

so for now farewell, this is why i didnt blog this before - you understand now lol

happy morety will see you all tomoro.

6 comments:

Her said...

Hello! I'm very much looking forward to the return of happy morety, although you haven't been that bad today!

Work can suck, I clashed a bit with my deputy manager today but oh well we were both happy by the end of my shift.

Keep the chin up and your eyes towards the heavens!

Anonymous said...

MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mwahhh, if your happy and you know it send a nudge!!!!!, hehe , now mo! i hate my work sometimes i had a collegue say to me the other day "your not listenin to me " "LISTEN TO ME" lol, you can imagine the way my face went , the old me would have said "oh ok sorry" and just bow my head down but i was so annoyed i said "oi you................noooooooooooooooo. i AM listenin to you" . Well i didnt say it like that but she was shocked at my reaction , and i was dead proud of myself for stickin up for wee mee lol. anyway i hope you happy now i expectin a nudge hehe gbu hun x

x_ThisGirl-x!x!.Staceeee said...

Can happy morety please update his blog :P

Rachel said...

And has today been a better Friday?

Her said...

I'm sick of coming to your blog and finding nothing new! Update like NOWWWWWWWW!

Rachel said...

Yes, so am I. We demand a blog! A blog! A blog!

*the people riot*