Sunday 8 July 2007

this week

This last week has been a weird week, mainly because a few massive things have happened which have major effects on my future.

It bagan like most weeks with a Monday (well technicaly Sunday is the begining of the week but I never class that as being the real begining of the week). I had a meeting with my supervisory board at 9am, a meeting I had requested to come up with a vision for the next 3 years of The Cube. This meeting went fairly well, especially after I managed to get them to move away from talking about specifics and start talking about aims and objectives.

After the meeting finished I started working on putting meat on the bones and spent 3 hours developing a strategy document for the next 3 years, basicaly using the agreed aims to develop objectives. so now I have the knowledge of the next 3 years aims and objectives and in the next week will be developing the method of how to get there in a bit more detail.

The next big thing that happened was I subscribed to Sky TV - yes finally I will have more than 4 channels. How do I afford this? well thanks to a refund from British Gas and a bit of maths which made me realise I would only be paying about £5-10 more than I pay now to get the tv, phone and internet package - so all good.

Finally during a drunken chat with someone I discovered things which were hard to believe and when in context of what I said at the end of my last blog backs up exactly what I said. cryptic - yes but thats all your getting from me!

so Workwise I know where Im going, just not how Im getting there.
Social wise - I know Il never be leaving the house again - but at least Il have Sky sports of comfort
and well other things look positive too.

I think maybe this blog thing is taking a back seat at the moment coz lifes so busy. but hope this satusfies all your wants and needs for a little while.

bye for now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey you! i told you i would leave you a message, so here one is.
i have no idea what to write really. you have to learn to trust mat, believe you are worth so much and that people do love you. easier said than done i know.
its there just under your nose.
xx

Her said...

I love how you make it seem like you do work when actually your just online buying books that you don't actually want to read! :P